We Provide a Skilled Labor Force to Meet Your Business Needs and We Stand Behind Our Work, 100%
Supervised jobs in community*
Sheltered work **
Social skills development
Retail Store duties
and Resume Writing
* Supervised jobs include: housekeeping, janitorial, dishwashing, groundskeeping, assembly/packaging,
stocking/shelving, warehouse work, etc.
** In-House employment includes: assembly, labeling, bulk mailing, collating, woodworking, packaging and more.
Employing individuals with disabilities can work for YOUR company! Companies which employ two or more individuals with disabilities benefit in a number of ways:
- Access to an entry-level workforce that is motivated, reliable and ready to work
- Support of an on-site VEA job coach throughout the period of employment, to assist our employees in exceeding your expectations.
- Improved bottom line (time and money saved on training, turnover, absenteeism; increased productivity on the part of non-disabled employees)
- Increased approval ratings from employees and customers for providing this opportunity to individuals who want to work.
- The possibilities are endless when you believe in the power of work.
If you want to explore how a person with a developmental disability can fit into your business, contact us. We can give you a realistic idea about the jobs that someone can do for you.